[Insight-users] help on geodesic active contour shape prior level set filter

Dawood Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:52:53 EST 2011

Hi,
Take a look at the documentation for the Geodesic Active Contour Shape Prior Level Set filter
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSetImageFilter.html
Also take a look at the following posts on the mailing list,
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2011-February/039551.html
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2011-February/039707.html
Let us know if you had more questions.
Best regards,
Dawood

 Could you please help me in understanding the parameters of geodesic active
contour shape prior level set filter viz shape mode file pattern and mean
shape image. I am unable to understand the exact nature of the file/s that
have to be given as input against these parameters. I am undertaking a
project on extraction of the vertebral boundary from scoliotic x rays. any
help would be greatly appreciated.