[Insight-users] itkBSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilter

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 21:30:09 EST 2011

Hi Simon,

It looks like you're rendering the control points instead of the sampled spline.
Instead of rendering the control points by iterating through the output of
GetPhiLattice(), you should generate the output image and plot the sampled
B-spline curve by iterating through GetOutput().

Let me know what that gets you.

Nick