[Insight-users] 3D volume image neighborhood iterator?

Sergio Vera sergio.vera at alma3d.com
Fri Mar 4 04:02:09 EST 2011

Hi Zhimin

Yes, indeed you can use a radius of 1x1x1 to obtain a 3x3x3 region and hace
access to the full 26 Neighborthood.

However, if you are interested in processing the 3x3x3 region slice by slice
(I understood this from your first email) you should use 1x1x0 radius,
process the slice, and then move the iterator upwards or downwards to the
next slice: even if the neighborhood region of the iterator is 2D (3x3x0)
the iterator itself can move freely in 3D within the image.

Regards