[Insight-users] C1083 Error

Erhong Hu huerhong at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:19:35 EST 2011

Hi,

I am new to ITK, and currently are going throught the *Getting Started 2
with ITK +VTK*. The source code and CMakeLists.txt are copied from the
tutorial. I am using ITK 3.20.0, VTK 5.6.1-win32, cmake 2.8.4-win32-x86,
and Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0.  Active Tcl 8.5.2.9 is also installed in
my Windows7 operating system.

Building myProject in MSVS failed with the following message:

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h':
No such file or directory

I tried some suggestions from the ITK Insight-users forum with no success.
Please, are there any hints? Thank you.

Erhong