[Insight-users] Interpolate image data to match pixel size in itk

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 18:46:15 EST 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Jong Seo Yoon <js0823 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
> I'm not sure if this is the right email to ask questions about(I just
> subscribed to insight-users).
>
> I have two images, which are read by using itkImageReader.
> One has pixel size of 960 x 960, while the other one has pixel size of 240
> x 240.
> How do I make the second image to have pixel size of 960 x 960 so that it
> is same with the first image?

I believe it would go something like this:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/WishList/ImageProcessing/ScaleTransform

<http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/WishList/ImageProcessing/ScaleTransform>However,
I'm getting a

ScaleTransform.cxx:32: error: no matching function for call to
‘itk::ResampleImageFilter<itk::Image<unsigned char, 2u>, itk::Image<unsigned
char, 2u>,
double>::SetTransform(itk::SmartPointer<itk::ScaleTransform<float, 2u> >&)’

So if someone can help you out with that you should be in business.

David