[Insight-users] Run exe on a PC where itk is not installed

Melanie Uks meluks2010 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 16 09:20:40 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to solve my Canny-Edge-Memory-Problem by running my application
on another PC.
I'm building my programm with Visual Studio Express C++ 2008, Qt4, qwt and
of course itk. Now I want to run the exe file on another PC. On this PC none
of the mentioned programms/libraries are installed. Does anybody of you know
how to compile the exe with static libraries (I guess thats the easiest way)
or does anybody of you has another suggestion?

Thanks a lot!
Regards,
Melanie