[Insight-users] My median + gradient-anisotropic-diffusion filter became 200% slower when I updated ITK

Robert.Atwood at diamond.ac.uk Robert.Atwood at diamond.ac.uk
Wed Mar 16 10:24:16 EDT 2011

Thanks, Vincent. Certainly worth double checking, but no, it's definitely 'release' in the build that's the slow result:

Further, I did check by subtracting results, I get identically zero so there's no change in the result of running the filter pipeline.

 BUILD_DOXYGEN                    OFF
 BUILD_EXAMPLES                   OFF
 BUILD_SHARED_LIBS                ON
 BUILD_TESTING                    OFF
 CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY    2.4
 CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE                 Release
 CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX             /dls_sw/apps/itk/itk-3.20