[Insight-users] MedianImageFunction -- questions

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:06:40 EDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 12:01 PM, robert tamburo
<robert.tamburo at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> The key function calls for MedianImageFunction are:
> medianFunction->SetInputImage(img); // sets input image
> medianFunction->SetNeighborhoodRadius(r); // sets neighborhood radius
> medianFunction->EvaluateAtIndex(idx);  // returns median value of img
> pixels in a neighborhood of radius r centered at idx

This set of "key function calls" is exactly what we hope to capture on the
examples wiki. I have made a home for this one:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/index.php?title=ITK/Examples/WishList/MedianImageFunction&action=edit&redlink=1

<http://www.itk.org/Wiki/index.php?title=ITK/Examples/WishList/MedianImageFunction&action=edit&redlink=1>Robert
A - once you get it to work if you would add an example that would be great!

David