[Insight-users] Run exe on a PC where itk is not installed

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Mar 16 15:58:43 EDT 2011

Once you've built the executable, you can simply copy all the DLLs
that it needs to the other PC.  They should be located either in the
same directory as the executable, or somewhere that is in the path.
To find out which DLLs are needed you can run DependencyWalker (get
this online if you don't have it).

You'll probably also need to install the MSVC redistributable for your
compiler version (it might already be installed).  I suggest you ask
again about that when you've taken care of everything else.

Gib