[Insight-users] Compile current development version of ITK

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:10:54 EDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Xiaopeng Yang <yxp233 at postech.ac.kr> wrote:
> Dear Users,
>
> When I compile the ITK development version (master) in CMake, I have no idea
> which parameters I need to check. It is very different from the compilation
> of the release version. For example, there are parameters like ITKGroup_IO,
> ITKGroup_Common, ITKGroup_Bridge, etc. Do I need to check them all?

I agree - the cmake "help text" really must be improved.

ITKGroup_Bridge - "Request building Bridge modules"
ITKGroup_Core - "Request building Core modules"

should instead be

ITKGroup_Bridge - "[Description of what you get when you turn this on.
What is Bridge?]"
ITKGroup_Core - "[Description of what you get when you turn this on.
What is Core?]"

etc.

David