[Insight-users] diffusionTensor3D, DTITubeSpatialObject and Tractography

alba garin albagarin1986 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 05:17:46 EDT 2011

Hi all,
first of all thanks for your answer. i ve already seen 3D slicer but i am trying to build my own code with itk, vtk and qt classes so i did not use any of the modules. Besides, sometimes it is difficult to take any ideas from a big amount of source code. anyway, i am gonna try to take ideas from it.
any other ideas?
thanks,Alba