[Insight-users] Watershed 3D example strange Error

Ella Maria Kadas ella_kadas at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 11:19:17 EDT 2011

Hi, I am trying to run the example from WatershedSegmentation2.cxx just as it is. First i see no definition of the OutputImageTypeit just appears at the line

  typedef WatershedFilterType::OutputImageType  LabeledImageType;and secondly i get this error and i really don't know where to start.

Undefined symbols:
  "typeinfo for itk::WatershedMiniPipelineProgressCommand", referenced from:
      __ZTIN3itk36WatershedMiniPipelineProgressCommandE$non_lazy_ptr in ImageRegion.o
     (maybe you meant: __ZTIN3itk36WatershedMiniPipelineProgressCommandE$non_lazy_ptr)
  "vtable for itk::WatershedMiniPipelineProgressCommand", referenced from:
      __ZTVN3itk36WatershedMiniPipelineProgressCommandE$non_lazy_ptr in ImageRegion.o
     (maybe you meant: __ZTVN3itk36WatershedMiniPipelineProgressCommandE$non_lazy_ptr)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
I also tried the WatershedSegmentation1.cxx and the same error, i even used the same image like in the user guide.