[Insight-users] Lossless AVI compression on Windows-

Ryan Smith ryanleesmith at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:32:15 EDT 2011

Hi-

I am attempting to write an image sequence to an avi file on a 64 bit
Windows 7 machine.  I am currently using a series of lossless png images.
 There are several open source solutions for encoding AVI files in C++, but
I thought I would ask the experts before heading down the wrong path.  Any
suggestions on open source software that plays nice with ITK and will keep
my movies lossless?  Code snippets and examples are always appreciated.
Thanks-

-Ryan