[Insight-users] Itk Segmentation Fault

Magnotta, Vincent A vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Fri Mar 25 09:46:05 EDT 2011

We have an application hosted on NITRC that implements registration of two datasets using ITK diffeomorphic demons. You would need to convert the images to Nifti or another suitable format first, but it should work for your application.

http://www.nitrc.org/projects/brainsdemonwarp/

Vince

--
Associate Professor