[Insight-users] ConnectedComponentImageFilter 3D no labels

Ella Maria Kadas ella_kadas at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 12:31:00 EDT 2011

Hi,
   I am trying to label a binary 3D image. I first create the binary image using ConnectedThresholdFilter. But when i use ConnectedComponentImageFilter the output is the same as the binary image.   So i used a screen shot from some slices from the binary 3D, and used the filter for this 2D images and it works.   Any idea why. Anybody was facing the same problem? (i was careful at casting from float the dicom 3D series to unsigned char after the connected threshold, so this shouldn't be a problem)Cheers,   Ella