[Insight-users] tool used to generate software guide?

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 20:19:01 EDT 2011

Some time ago I asked about the tool used to generate the software
guide, and I got the answer below. I didn't had the time to check this
out until now. and I have a few more questions:
1) After the move to GIT, is this still the correct source to get
InsightDocuments, or was it also moved to GIT.
2) Some scripts are mentioned, and I guess I don't have to download
the whole documentation tree to get these (which I'm already doing).
Could you please point me in the right direction?
3) I'm curious about something: I'm using the Chan-Vese segmentation
algorithm from the review clases, which has some examples nicely
documented. However, I'm not sure where will this documentation show
up. Only in doxygen? In doxygen and in the softwareguide?

Thanks for everything.
Best regards,
                   Juan