[Insight-users] develop my GUI for itk-snap

john smith mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com
Mon May 2 03:49:50 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am a beginner in developing user interface. I would like to use the main
overview of the itk-snap (the main page separated in four windows) and
insert my own buttons in order to run my itk algorithms on the image, when I
push them. For example, I want to create a button to run a simple gaussian
filter on the image. Could someone tell me where I can find usefull
tutorials or notes in order to develop my GUI for itk-snap? Or to give me
some basic intructions to begin with? I am using visual stuadio 2010 and
cmake.

I would appreciate your help