[Insight-users] LinearInterpolateImageFunction

Peter peter.bloomfield at camhpet.ca
Tue May 3 09:48:15 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am running itk in python using WrapITK under both openSuSE 11.4 and WinXP. So far everything I have attempted has worked,
which leads me to believe that I have done something wrong, or am doing something wrong, either in the build of itk, or a
missing declaration prior to calling LinearInterpolateImageFunction

In [1]: import itk

In [2]: interpolator = itk.LinearInterpolateImageFunction.IF3D.New()
Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::Function::HammingWindowFunction<3  >' in template 'itk::WindowedSincInterpolateImageFunction'
Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::Function::CosineWindowFunction<3   >' in template 'itk::WindowedSincInterpolateImageFunction'
Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::Function::WelchWindowFunction<3    >' in template 'itk::WindowedSincInterpolateImageFunction'
Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::Function::LanczosWindowFunction<3  >' in template 'itk::WindowedSincInterpolateImageFunction'
Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::Function::BlackmanWindowFunction<3 >' in template 'itk::WindowedSincInterpolateImageFunction'

which is then repeated 15 or 16 times.

I will go back and check the build process, but if anyone else has seen anything like this, or has some hints as to where to
look for the solution it will be most appreciated.

Thanks

Peter