[Insight-users] Post to the list

Irving Dindoyal irving.dindoyal at istb.unibe.ch
Fri May 6 04:37:16 EDT 2011

  Source & Target Landmark confusion in ThinPlateSplineWarp.cxx example

Hi

I have images A and B and if I want to register landmarks in A to those
in B, I would label A as moving and B as fixed.  I think in the
ThinPlateSplineWarp.cxx example that source refers to moving and target
refers to the fixed landmarks.

However, I've come across the following contribution that suggests that
the source and target notation was reversed:
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/145

Could someone please clear up which way round the notation is for the
itk::ThinPlateSplineKernelTransform?

"Water flowing through the cracks" - Mark Tan
--
Irving Dindoyal
Medical Image Analysis