[Insight-users] ERROR in GDCMSeriesFileNames (0xa2454f8): No Series can be found,

Jean-Pierre Roux jpr at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Sun May 8 18:02:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

A few weeks ago, somebody had the same trouble than yours.
(on Philips images)

I sent Mathieu Malaterre a patch to fix it.
Make sure your ITK uses the very last version of gdcm1.2

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gdcm/files/gdcm%201.x/gdcm%201.2.5/

If the trouble goes on, could you send me (in private) a sample of your images, so I can track the bug.

Thx

Jean-Pierre Roux

--
Jean-Pierre Roux