[Insight-users] problems running and incoherent documentation in Chan-Vese segmentation examples

robert tamburo robert.tamburo at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:08:51 EDT 2011

Fair enough. Understandable. I think it's also understandable that a ~6 year
old reference document might frustrate/deter new/old
users/developers. Perhaps the guide is an antiquated form of documentation
(without dedicated resources for updates) and should be abandoned, or the
model for updating the Software Guide should be revisited. I recall the
Software Guide being 'doxygenated'. Should the downloadable PDF be updated
to at least reflect changes in functions, variables, code snippets,
comments, etc?