[Insight-users] Error on documentation

Maria Alejandra Zuluaga Valencia mariazulv at yahoo.es
Wed May 11 08:34:43 EDT 2011

Hi,
I was surfing on the documentation for the KappaSigmaThresholdImageFilter and I believe there is something wrong with the doxygen generated documentation. I do not know if kitware is interested in still maintaining the documentation for the 3.20 version, but in case of, the error is the following:

When looking for the description for the KappaSigmaThresholdImageCalculator the following description appears:

Compute moments of an n-dimensional image.

In my opinion, that looks more like the ImageMomentsCalculator description.

Maria