[Insight-users] FW: MINC2 on ITK 4.0

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu May 12 10:39:19 EDT 2011

On Wed, 11 May 2011 16:12:26 -0400, Leila Baghdadi said:

>I will take care of ITK4-MINC2 as soon as I have a chance (not sure
>when) but I do not think, I will add minc2 support as it is too much
>work and we do not use minc1 in our lab.

Since ITK's Review directory is presently being cleaned through, now
might be a good time to consider using the following to deal with both
minc1 and minc2 files:

<http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MINC/EZMINC/ITK_Integration>
<https://github.com/vfonov/EZminc/tree/master/minc4itk>

I've never tried it, but it looks promising... Are you familiar with
this Leila?

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com