[Insight-users] Error in current release?

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Thu May 12 21:48:57 EDT 2011

I seem to be having a problem building ITK from git remotes/master today on
a Windows  7.  There seems to be an issue configuring NrrdIO.  The
bothersome part is that it didn't show up in the continuous DashBoard,
possibly because there aren't any Windows machines building continuous for
ITKv4.  I expect that there will be a decent amount of red on tomorrow's
windows builds.  Any chance we can get a windows continuous going?  Sorry
for the late notice on this, but I just became convinced this is an ITK
issue instead of an issue with my checkout.

- Wes

--
Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.