[Insight-users] Strange Problem in DeformableRegistration15.cxx

Harish M.V. mvharish14988 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 22:05:56 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I have compiled successfully the file
Examples/Registration/DeformableRegistration15.cxx
When I run it on any images - for example Example/Data/RatLungSlice1.mha and
"2.mha then I get the following problem:

Affine Registration completed

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'itk::ExceptionObject'
  what():  /usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/Common/itkImageBase.txx:184:
itk::ERROR: Image(0x2402850): A spacing of 0 is not allowed: Spacing is
[31.75, 31.75, 0]
Aborted

I have no idea why this is happening. I have not modified the code in
anyway. Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Harish