[Insight-users] RV: about HessianRecursiveGaussianImageFilter

ra.corredor ra.corredor at gmail.com
Sat May 14 13:41:54 EDT 2011

Hi Ivan,

I'm just beginning  with ITK and I was testing your
HessianMatrixEigenAnalysis.cxx code in order to obtain the Hessian matrix
eigenvalues of a CT image. In my project, I need to save the three
eigenvalues in a text file using several Sigma values (about 10 scales).

You wrote in the last post that is possible to access these values using
GetPixel, but what you mean is that eigenAnalysisFilter->GetOutput() is
producing this vector image which can be accessed with getPixel or
iteratiors?? I had some problems adding the little EigenValueAccessor class
to my project, so I'm looking for alternative options for accessing
eigenvalues.

Is it possible to use MultiScaleHessianBasedMeasureImageFilter to get this
info?

Thank you !!

Ricardo
RaC