[Insight-users] RGBimage

LaMoOsH .. xlolla28x at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 16:57:21 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have a grayscale image .. (CT scan image) and i already applied a level-set on that image to segment a region.
now, i want to add a colour on the segmented boundary. just as the manual segmentation with itk snap .
the result that i have is the result of the shape detection level set and it is in black and white.. and i have the thresholder output too ..

how can i draw the line of the boundary which is the result of the level set on my original grayscale image?

should i make two different outputs? so one is the output for the shape detection.. and another output of drawing the line on my original image?
should i convert the image into RGB? how can i assign a colour to each pixel in the bounday.

sorry for asking alot of questions , i am new to itk.
few hints on my questions will be very helpful and appreciated.

Thank you :)