[Insight-users] WrapITK filter coverage

Lisa Koch kochl at gmx.ch
Tue May 17 07:59:55 EDT 2011

I built the InsightToolkit (3.20.0) with python bindings (using the WrapITK that came with the ITK release).

My problem now is that some classes are missing, for example:
itkHessianToObjectnessMeasureImageFilter
itkMultiScaleHessianBasedMeasureImageFilter

Does WrapITK not wrap these classes? Is there any way to configure WrapITK so that I can get python bindings for these classes? Or do I need to use a newer version of WrapITK?

Thanks for your help,
Lisa