[Insight-users] Using ITK libraries without CMAKE

Sameer Zaheer bless.sins at gmail.com
Wed May 18 03:37:19 EDT 2011

Hi Dan,

For one, this is what I'm getting when I try to build ITKCommon:

3>..\..\..\..\..\InsightToolkit-3.20.0\Utilities\vxl\core\vnl\vnl_math.cxx(155):
fatal error C1017: invalid integer constant expression

The line this is referring to is:

# if VXL_BIG_ENDIAN

The file can be accessed here:
http://www.lems.brown.edu/vision/vxl_doc/html/core/vnl/html/vnl__math_8cxx-source.html

Note there's a difference of one line from the link to the file I'm
using. That is because the file I'm using is missing the following
line (which I think is irrelevant to the error):

const double vnl_math::euler
VCL_STATIC_CONST_INIT_FLOAT_DEFN( 0.57721566490153286061 );

Thanks and your help is appreciated,

Sameer

--
Sameer Zaheer