[Insight-users] WrapITK filter coverage

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu May 19 08:27:22 EDT 2011

Hi Lisa,

Have you used the maint branch of wrapitk, as pointed by Ashish?
The maint branch should build fine with ITK 3.20.

The trunk won't build properly with ITK 3.20: it has been modified to
prepare its integration in ITK 4.

Just do

   svn checkout http://wrapitk.googlecode.com/svn/branches/maint wrapitk

to get the sources.