[Insight-users] Configure ITK for 64-bit Linux

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at phenogenomics.ca
Thu May 19 09:55:19 EDT 2011

Not sure why you have lib and lib64, this used to be the case a years ago on different platforms.
I have a 64bit machine which runs linux ubuntu lucid and I only have /usr/lib which holds all 64bit libraries,

anyways, I remember fixing the problem you are describing by creating a sym link

/usr/lib -> /usr/lib64
 or modify make file so the linker checks for /usr/lib64

personally, I would choose the first solution

HTH

Leila