[Insight-users] Interfacing itk+vtk with visual studio

Dora Szasz dora.szasz at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 12:14:10 EDT 2011

Hello all,

Have you ever made or know an example of interfacing itk+vtk with visual studio? I want something from I can begin to make an application. A GUI created in Visual Studio in order to coordonate the vtk window. Some interactive buttons and to coordonate an image/3d volume or something created with vtk.
I am a beginer in Visual Studio interfacing and vtk and I want something for the start point. A basic application.

Thank you a lot!

Dora