[Insight-users] problem in debugging ITK

john smith mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com
Fri May 20 08:05:27 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am using windows 7 and visual studio 2010, and so far I had being using
Cmake to run my ITK's projects. But now I am trying to find the ITK's
headers file (.h) from visual studio 2010. I have srarted to include my
basic header files (for example smthing like these files "ITKImage.h" and
"ITKImageFileReader.h"), but every time I was debugging my code, I found a
new bug error. This error had to do with .h files declarartion (for example
there wasn't any  source file "'vnl/vnl_config.h", and I should put in its
place the "vnl_config.h" ). I corrected many of this bugs but I didn't
manage to finally correct all the source coe, because I think all of these
changes destroyed my source code.

I would like to know what is the reason of using Cmake to run the ITK code?
Has it to do with this problem that I had faced?