[Insight-users] ITK to VTK Convertion Error

Abayiz abayiz at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 10:03:20 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I am using a vtk-based dicom loader to load dicom series, and then use ITK to perform registration. But I found that when I try to convert from VTK to ITK, it is not working correctly, i.e., the dicom file orders are distorted, not the same as before conversion.

I doubt itkVTKImagetoImageFilter is not working quite well with dicom files, since the same files can be read quite well using only itk-based loader. Am I right? How can I work this out?

Many thanks in advance!

Abayiz