[Insight-users] Tracking a moving boundary

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat May 21 15:06:23 EDT 2011

Hi Mohammed,

Yes, you could use a level set to track a moving boundary.

You will have to generate a level set for the first frame of
your video sequence, and from there,

you could use the level set of Frame "n" as an initialization
to run a level set for Frame "n+1".

Look at the second part of

Examples/Segmentation/ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter.cxx

BTW:
You may also find interesting the filter:

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1LevelSetMotionRegistrationFilter.html