[Insight-users] About GVF METHODS

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun May 22 20:06:15 EDT 2011

Hi Christian,

You may want to try the following

1) Take the output of the ShapeDetectionLevelSet
     and pass it as input to a GeodesicActiveContoursLevelSet

2) Use the GradientVectorFlowImageFilter to generate
    a vector field from the original image, and connect
    the output of this GVF filter as the Advection field
    of the GeodesicActiveContoursLevelSet filter.