[Insight-users] running ITK filters from Matlab: new architecture

Ramón Casero Cañas rcasero at gmail.com
Sun May 22 21:18:37 EDT 2011

On 23/05/11 01:21, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> Hi Ramon,
>
> Many thanks for making your code available.
>
> --
>
> Just to clarify,
>
>      The source code for MATITK is available
>       as part the Insight Journal publication:

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, Ghassan cleared that up too. Sorry for the
confusion, it was not ill-meant.

As I mentioned in my previous email to the SCI mailing list, it be
terrific if somebody could try to compile our code for Windows/Mac and
give us some feedback. I'd say the project is in alpha or beta now. It
works for me in Linux 64 bit.

The Gerardus mailing list is here

http://groups.google.com/group/gerardus-users/

The code is here

http://code.google.com/p/gerardus/source/checkout

can be checked out with e.g.

svn checkout http://gerardus.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ gerardus

and to build one has to give the Matlab path in CMakeLists.txt, and then

$ cd gerardus/matlab
$ mkdir bin
$ cmake ..
$ make
$ make install

and add the Toolbox directories in Gerardus to the Matlab path.

Do you think it'd make sense to prepare a publication for the
Insight Journal once we have a stable release, or given that MATITK was
published already there, it's redundant?

Best regards,

Ramon.

--
Dr. Ramón Casero Cañas

Computational Biology, Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610737