[Insight-users] running ITK filters from Matlab: new architecture

Ramón Casero Cañas rcasero at gmail.com
Mon May 23 05:17:54 EDT 2011

On 23/05/11 07:50, Tom Vercauteren wrote:
> Hi Ramon,
>
> Nice contribution. Also it's great to see that you were able to reuse
> our matlab cmake macros. If you improve them in any way, would you
> please be kind enough to share your updates on the corresponding cmake
> bug entry?
>
> That way, we may one day have mex file support natively in cmake :)

Hi Tom,

Yes, of course, no problem. Off the top of my head, we only needed some
small changes to make it work for 64 bits. The macros are great as they
are, good work (it'll be acknowledged when we write the documentation).

What do you mean by "native support"? With your macros we are already
able to compile mex files with CMake, we don't need to use the mex
script provided by Matlab.

Cheers,

Ramon.

--
Dr. Ramón Casero Cañas

Computational Biology, Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610737