[Insight-users] itk::AutoCropLabelMapFilter changes image origin?

sebastian ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Mon May 23 12:34:37 EDT 2011

Dear List,

I´ve been using itkAutoCropLabelMapFilter for cropping a set of labels
in my labeled image.
The generated indexes retrieved by GetMinIndex(), GetMaxIndex() are
correct: if I create a region and use it in a ROI filter, I would get
the pretended result

However, if I take the output of the filter and pass it through
LabelMapToLabelImageFilter, the resulting image will be shifted.

Is that the pretended use of the filter? Should I set the origin of the
input image to the output?

thanks
sebastian

ps: using ITK 3.2