[Insight-users] Rescaling with fixed input boundaries

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:43:35 EDT 2011

You could use itkShiftScaleImageFilter. You'll need to compute the
proper Shift and Scale to accomplish your goals.
 * ShiftScaleImageFilter shifts the input pixel by Shift (default 0.0)
 * and then scales the pixel by Scale (default 1.0). All computations
 * are performed in the precision of the input pixel's RealType. Before
 * assigning the computed value to the output pixel, the value is clamped
 * at the NonpositiveMin and max of the pixel type.