[Insight-users] the overflow of itk::AddImageFilter

Quan mrvillage at 163.com
Tue May 24 08:30:56 EDT 2011

hello everyone,
i got a problem when using AddImageFilter.I want to keep the pixel-wise=255 (for my 8-bits scale images),when the overflow happens ,but  the AddImageFilter's has such a description
 Warning:
   No numeric overflow checking is performed in this filter.
i add the segmented contour image(pixels on the contour = 255) and the original image.while i use the AddImageFilter,the overflow happens and i cannot get a meaningful outcome.
how can i manage it,does any member function of this class provide any method that is responble to the overflow?

thanks in advance.

Quan