[Insight-users] Configure ITK for 64-bit Linux

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Tue May 24 12:30:07 EDT 2011

The library I need is actually not an external one, but should be
included.  However, when I moved my code to a 64-bit machine, CMake
will not look in /usr/lib64 instead of /usr/lib.

Perhaps I could treat the missing library like an external one to
create a hack solution?  What I'm missing is /usr/lib64/libuuid.so.

Thanks,
Sara