[Insight-users] Borland Makefiles problem

Nawshin Rahiza Khan nawshin.khan at gmail.com
Wed May 25 02:39:29 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am a new user and trying to work with ITK-2.4.0, CMake 2.8, and Borland
C++ 5.5 on Windows platform.

I have configured ITK and generated makefiles, but not sure how to build/run
this makefile? I was wondering--

1. What is the file/makefile extension that creates when compiling with
Borland? (Since I know .dsw for Visual Studio....)

2. How to run/build that file to see the outcome?

                            or

3. how to invoke Borland Makefiles from MS-DOS??

It would be appreciated if someone replies me with detail explanation.

Thanks
Nawshin