[Insight-users] error building InsightApplications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 26 12:06:32 EDT 2011

Hi Prashanth,

It is a common mistake to build ITK for Debug,
and the applications for Release (or the other
way around).

Please make sure that you are using the
*exact* same compilation mode for the ITK
libraries and for InsightApplications.

You should take a look at the "bin" directory
of you ITK build and check if the libraries
are actually there.

Please follow the instructions given in the
ITK Tutorial:

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img21.html
http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img26.html

---

Why did you have to disable "namespace itk"  ?

ITK 3.20 should build in VS 2005 without any modifications.