[Insight-users] GLIBC not found

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Thu May 26 12:45:46 EDT 2011

Hi Luis,

The version of ITK I'm using is 32-bit and the machine I want to run
it on is 64-bit.  If I compile it on this machine it tries to compile
it as a 64-bit program and I get a lot of errors.  I'm not sure how to
force it to compile in 32-bit mode since the first 64-bit machine I
tried did this by default.

I will look into this, but please let me know if you have any thoughts.

Thanks,
Sara