[Insight-users] SOP instance ID conflict

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Thu May 26 19:13:25 EDT 2011

Thanks so much, guys, for all the information and for providing a sanity check on
the images.  That was so much more help than I've been able to get from our IT
team.  I'm going to sit down with them at the terminal tomorrow with one of them
and this will definitely help as we work through the transfer problems tomorrow.

Thanks again,
Nick