[Insight-users] differences in displaying the same image with Qt and itk-snap

john smith mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com
Sun May 29 14:19:21 EDT 2011

Hi to all,

I am using the itk::ExtractImageFilter, in order to take slices from a 3D
medical image. I managed to take my 2D slice image using this filter with a
reader and a writer pointer. I also use itk-snap and Qt to display my
project's result. But, I have noticed that my slice when I open it with
itk-snap is different than that I open with Qt. The differences are two: a)
the top and down of image is reversed between the two applications and b)
the image of Qt looks brighter thsn this of itk-snap. Could somebody explain
the reason or this?