[Insight-users] quaternion integration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun May 29 14:24:17 EDT 2011

Hi Laura,

A) The trajectory over which you are integrating this function
    of quaternions "F(q)", is it such that only the angle is changing
    and the axis remains constant ?

B)  The Quaternion Tutorials show how to compute
      differentials of quaternions.

See Part II:
http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/QuaternionsII.pdf

Starting on slide 3, and continuing until slide 44.

See in particular, Slide 23.

C)  Can you tell us more about your function F(q)   ?