[Insight-users] differences in displaying the same image with Qt and itk-snap

john smith mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com
Sun May 29 14:58:01 EDT 2011

Here is my code of displaying a slice from a 3D volume , when
*size[2]=0;*.I have created a main window and I have subclassed a
QGraphicsScene (named
Canvas). I am using a Qt designer and a visual studio 2010 add-in, so I hope
you could undersand my code.I send my code as a zipped file.I hope you could
help me

Thanks