[Insight-users] WrapITK filter coverage

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sun May 29 16:30:43 EDT 2011

Hi Lisa,

Sorry for the late reply.

Usually we don't want to unable all those pixel types, because:

  - wrapitk becomes veeeeeeeery long to build
  - wrapitk binaries become huge, and are consuming a lot of memory
  - all those types are not usually useful
  - you may find some unexpected build errors caused by untested type
combinations

But if everything went fine for you, then that's ok :-)

Regards,

Gaëtan